What causes ageing skin?
Ageing skin is caused by a mixture of sun damage, pollution, lifestyle and diet, and genetics. Fortunately we can reduce the effects of these harmful factors, and in some cases even reverse the effects of ageing skin.
How to reverse ageing skin?
Suggested optimal skin care routines
- Apply Cleansing Foam to clear clogged pores and leave a smooth and radiant skin.
- Apply Defy Damage extra potent anti-ageing lotion in the morning. The application of oil free moisture is optional, if skin requires extra moisture without adding oil.
- Apply Super 3 Booster in the evening to rejuvenate the skins deeper structures.
- Apply Instant Hydrating Mask instead of Super 3 Booster just once or twice a week to lock in extra moisture to maintain optimal hydration.
Please also consider:
- Using Deep Pore Cleansing Mask weekly capable of binding and removing oily residue
- Morning and evening use of Toner All Skin disinfects, minimises appearance of pores and dilutes oily residues
- Upgrading to the Clinical range for skin that needs extraordinary effective treatment to prevent age changes within the skin and repair sun damage