Our recommended treatment for Acne
Acne is a very common condition caused by inflammation of the oil producing glands in the skin, leaving blocked pores causing blackheads and whiteheads and inflamed papules and pustules (spots) predominantly during teenage years, the most common areas for acne are on the face back and chest.
Acne treatment is important, not only can Acne lesions affect your appearance with spots and red marks, but it can lead to permanent scarring if left untreated.
Whatever your personal requirements, you can be rest assured that we will provide you with the products you require for your skin health. We are available via online chat, Skype, telephone or email to provide personal on-going support as required.
We do encourage the use of our online consultation by using live chat. The support and advice we offer is provided by our friendly skin health professionals who are there to help you.
At Beauté Pacifique we treat a lot of Acne clients from age 15-50. Depending on the severity of the condition it may be that you will need to seek additional medical help.
We have found that to treat Acne you must first cleanse, then treat and then hydrate skin.
1. Apply Cleansing Foam to remove excess oil and clear clogged pores.
2. Apply Defy Damage to cleansed skin in the morning to flood with Vitamin A
3. If moisture is required apply Oil-free Moisturiser following Defy Damage to hydrate without adding oil
4. Apply Super 3 Booster in the evening to reduce excess oil and flood with more Vitamin A
It may be that you need to increase product strength by combining the use of products from the Clinical Range
Please also consider:
- Using Clinical Super 3 Exfoliator twice a week on cleansed face to keep pores free from clogging
- Using Deep Pore Cleansing Mask twice a week, the mask is capable of binding and removing oily residue. It is also comforting to Acne skin
- Morning and evening use of Toner All Skin disinfects, minimises appearence of pores and reduces irritation within the skin